20/01/2014

beauty of green


Let's start the new week with beautiful energy of green! Wish it starts good and ends so.

Coated skirt and denim jacket seems to be star of my outfit, but I give this role to my shoes and scarf. Just because they give life to my outfit and my day.

I recommend you to pick one or two colour pieces to make your monotone outfit look colourful. That could be either a bangle, a necklace or sunnies.

Gelin, yeni haftamıza yeşilin güzel enerjisiyle başlayalım! Güzel başlayıp güzel bitmesini dileyelim.

Kaplamalı etek ve denim ceketin başroldeymiş gibi gözüktüğü kombinimde, asıl başrolleri ayakkabı ve şalıma veriyorum. Kombinime ve günüme can kattıkları için.

Benzer tonlardaki ana parçalardan oluşan kombinlerinizi daha canlı hale getirmek için, sizlere de bir veya iki tamamlayıcı parçayı renkli seçmenizi öneririm. Bu bir bileklik veya kolye olabildiği gibi güneş gözlüğü de olabilir. 







TOP SHOP coated skirt / etek
ZARA denim jacket / ceket
MUDO COLLECTION boyfriend shirt / gömlek
ZARA heels / ayakkabı
GUCCI tote / çanta
SWATCH skin watch / kol saati
TWIST bow bangle / fiyonk bileklik
INDIA scarf / şal  


photos by Canan Engin

2 comments:

  1. Where did you buy those gorgeous shoes? I am sorry that I don't understand your language. :( xx


    www.searchingforlbd.com
    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Heidi! They are ZARA shoes but old season :(

      thanks for visiting

      xo
      Banu

      Delete